Sunday, February 8, 2009

Out on the town


My cousin Alicia was in Florida this weekend. She was in Jacksonville with a friend of her's from Maine who was here looking for a house when her and her husband move down in June. We only had the opportunity to see Alicia for dinner but it was perfect. We sat and got to catch up over a really great meal. It was so great to get to see her. I don't often get to see my extended family because my immediate family doesn't live near them. Anyways, so I was super pumped to see her!! She is looking fantastic and like such a classy lady these days!!
Shannon, Alicia's friend, is super sweet. She is 5 months pregnant with her first baby, so it was fun to talk to her about pregnancy stuff that seems like many moons ago for me!
Dusty came to dinner also. We spent the majority of the day with him since we were in his stomping grounds. Let me tell you, as soon as Presley saw Dusty she lit up. She knows who her Dusty is. Well, just wanted to give you a wrap up of the weekend!!

1 comment:

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

Sounds like fun. Glad you had that opportunity.