Friday, February 20, 2009

Update on Missy...

Hey everyone! I just wanted to update you on Missy. She just went back to the doctor today to check and see how the week on bed rest did for her and her little angel. Well, while she was at the doctor she had another strong contraction while laying on the exam table. The doctor was concerned that the little activity from her house to the doctor's office made her start contraction and decided to put her on another 2 weeks of bed rest. I had it all planned to hop in the car in a few days and head up there to help her the first week, but then Presley decided to spike a fever tonight and I think she has another ear infection. I will have to wait and see. I am hoping to still get to go and help but I have a feeling that it may not be in the cards. That is fine because she is surrounded with amazing friends and an incredible church full of people who love her and the rest of the Smith family! Who wouldn't love her?!! Well, there you are. I will keep you all up to date on Missy and her little girl!

2 comments:

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

They are definitely in my prayers! Thanks for the update.

Anonymous said...

Please let Missy know she has been in our thoughts and prayers. I would post on her website but can't so give her our love. -Sandra & Co.