Friday, January 30, 2009

Destructo Baby!!!

The other night while I was folding laundry I realized Presley wasn't hanging on my leg or crying at feet for me to pick her up both of which are her favorite places and things to do. So, after I folded about my 6th shirt I walked around our island in the kitchen to find her surrounded in aluminum foil, ziploc bags, parchment paper, cling wrap and more. We have a pantry shelf because this house didn't have an actual pantry. Needless to say Presley has found her new favorite place to hang out. Now you can all see why we call her Destructo Baby!!! OH, and yes, I realize that she is starting to show walking signs and that this is just the beginning. Lord help me!!!




I also wanted to add this one picture of her new smile. NOw, when you say, "Hey Presley!" she turns and grins the goofiest grin! My child is such a ham!!!! Gosh, I love her!

2 comments:

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

I love it! She's so cute!

Anonymous said...

okay, the grin/smile picture is the best ever. What a joyful and mischievous kid! And I love the mess she managed to make...we use to call that the FBI phase in our house...they are investigating every thing! what fun discoveries for her, not so much for you! -Sandra