Friday, January 30, 2009

Congrats!

After 7 years of trying, taking tons of medicine, having surgery and finally giving up over a year ago, my big brother Brent, his wife Crystal, and my nephew Dylan have found out they are expecting a little baby! They had an ultrasound yesterday and saw the little heartbeat. I tell you what God has some funny timing! With all my heart, however, I believe it is always the BEST timing! Please pray for them as they go through the excitment, anxiety, fear and other medical concerns Crystal will deal with through the pregnancy. We are a family that believes in prayer and are strengthened by it when others pray!!

Congrats Brent, Crystal and Dylan!!!!!

2 comments:

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

YEA!!! Tell them congratulations! How exciting!

Anonymous said...

Cogratulations and they will most definitely be in our prayers.
-Sandra