Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hello there...

So, I haven't blogged in a few days. Do I have an excuse....ummm....no. Wasn't very busy. Although we have been having a rough time getting back to a routine after the holidays. I know what you are thinking, Cindy it has been two weeks. Well, I am, as my mom always says, "L-A_Z_Y!" This week will be better.

This past weekend we went to the Razorback vs Gators basketball game at UF here in Gainesville! The Hogs lost...boo hiss! We did, however, have a good time. Dusty came down and went with us to the game. Eventhough it wasn't Bud WAlton Arena it was a fun atmosphere to watch basketball in. They even had the Golden Dazzlers perform. Yes, a squad of 65+ aged women danced at half. It was AWESOME!!!

Dallas has Monday and Tuesday off! Wahoo!! What will we do tomorrow on Dallas' day off? I don't know. Maybe we will go and walk around the state park here in town. We have been wanting to do it and just haven't yet. Presley loves anything outside, so I think we will enjoy it. Tuesday we are looking forward to the Inaguration of the next President and all the festivities. Ok, maybe not we...just ME!! HEEHEE! Anyways. We have a good friend from La Madd who is in DC specifically to work on the Inagural Ball Committee. Awesome job, right? So, it will be nice to see what he has been up to for the past year. Well, hopefully it won't be another week before I blog, but who knows! Til then I hope all of you who check my blog are well and blessed!

1 comment:

life in a positive direction said...

Awww-I hope ya'll have so much fun together while he is off. Hooray!!! Love ya!