Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Go gators...literally

I wanted to share this video of Presley playing this morning. My mom and dad got her this GREAT walker with alligators on it for Christmas. Theybought the one with alligators because we are living in Gator country. The little alligators mouths are suppose to make chomping sounds when you push it, but Presley never got going fast enough to allow the walker chomp. This morning I looked over and she had pushed it on to the hard floor. I just knew she was going to bite as soon as the walker got going. Nope, in pjs and all she had totally control and ran right along with it! She loves it! By time I got the camera she wasn't going so fast. By then she was trying to stir it. Just a short clip. Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I so love to see those early steps! I love watching Banks with his walker... so awkward and yet so sweet!

The Westbrook's Waltzes said...

So sweet! Look at how well she's walking! Wow!

Crystal said...

I can't believe she is big enough!! I just love the way they look at you for approval when they do new things!! :) So sweet!